Is stress one of your problems? Cure it naturally
Stress is nothing but the acute pressure on a person, physically as well as mentally. It can occur due to several reasons such as work pressure, personal issues, finances, and any other social issues. Sometimes it is important to have a bit of pressure on yourself to give your best performance but when it goes beyond the limit, it needs to be corrected. Stress can sometimes cause serious damage to the body as well as the mind. It not only harms the physical working of the body, but it also harms the internal working of the human body.
What exactly is stress?
When we face any situation, our body releases a certain amount of chemicals that help us analyze the situation and help us to make decisions based on that. Body activates our mind to either run away from the issue or to face it and fight it. It releases certain chemicals like adrenaline, noradrenaline, and cortisol in a large quantity. All these raise the heart rate, sweating and alertness in the body which help the body to solve and respond to the challenging situation.
Environmental factors that cause such sudden emotions in the body are termed as stressors. These stressors can occur in any situation like noises, speedy car, aggressive behavior, scary movie or moments and going out at night alone. These situations can cause acute stress in the body and make the person tense. The greater number of stressors we feel the more stressed we tend to be. You can get relief from stress by using natural and organic body care products like pure essential oils, massage oils, which will not result any side effects.
What are some of the common problems faced when we are stressed?
Stress can be very dangerous most of the times and our human body is faced with stress it releases some sort of hormones such as adrenaline. Stress can cause some serious symptoms like anxiety, distress, and a lump in the throat. These symptoms are sometimes short term, but gradually in the long term these conditions can become dangerous for the person’s mind and body both emotionally as well as physically.
There are a number of short-term and visible problems that occur due to stress that are sleep disorders, muscular tensions, digestive problems, depression, aggression, anxiety, relationship problems, workplace issues, lack of confidence and many more, although these problems are short-term and are clearly visible through the bare eyes, there are many chronic diseases that cannot be identified through one's appearance but they cause serious issues like heart, vascular diseases, and cancer. The symptoms of these diseases are not visible but they pose so much threat and danger to one’s life.
Stress indeed has negative impacts on the body but how we take it depends solely on us, if we try and grab the positives out of the negative situation in life, the stress that becomes our weakness can become our strength, depends on our outlook completely. So how should one deal with stress?
Since every person is different and has a different mentality and ways to deal with things, therefore there are various ways in which a person can deal with it. Depends on your comfortability and your way of perceiving things. Some of the ways in which you can handle stress id mentioned below:
1.Try to recognize the type of event that causes you to stress, if you are aware of the conditions that tense you and that causes you to take the stress, then you can handle the situation and be calm in that.
2.Figure out the problems that cause the stress, so when you are prepared you will be less tense in the situation and be able to solve it.
3.The most important thing about getting rid of stress is that you should talk about it to people. Try not to bear things in yourself, if you talk about things your pressure will be released and you will be less stressed.
4.There are various stress-management programs and you should try to take information about that. You can also consult the doctor or read books related to stress management that will help you get rid of the stress and will provide you with enough information.
5.Exercising is the best way to relieve all the tensions and pressure in the body, it freshens up the mood of a person as well as gives you clarity about what to do and what not to do further. Thus, exercising is the best way to relieve all the pressures and tensions in your mind.
6.If you have any tensions at workplace or anything then you should share it with your work superiors or colleagues, do not take all the burden on yourself, sharing the problems will help you cope up with your stress.
7.You should learn how to set your priorities, that will give you a clear picture of what you should take up first and how you should do the things.
8.Do not put any pressure on yourself try, try not to be harsh and give yourself time to cope up with the situation and do not take any decision in rush otherwise it will give you stress and you will not be able to cope up with it.
9.Avoid use of chemicals, switch to organic & natural body care products and medications, conventional medication consist of chemicals of any kind, that will not only harm the health of your body but might also have any long-term impacts or side effects on you. Whereas the pure and organic body care products naturally heals and provides relief from any kind of health issues.
10.Try and go for organic & natural body care products, these do not pose any threat or side effects on the body or mind and are gentle on skin. Natural & Organic body care products will help heal stress-related problems and the reasons for occurrence naturally.
As it is a proven and well-known fact that nature has a solution to every problem and also the techniques used by nature are not harmful in any way and they do not have any side effects or harms to the body. There are various things available, one of which is pure essential oils. There are various organic essential oils that can be very helpful to release stress and they do not cause any side-effects or harm to the body. These natural & pure essential oils are like Rose Mary essential oil, Peppermint essential Oil and Lemongrass essential oil, lavender essential oil and much more. Let’s have a look at each of them and how they can cure stress.
- Rose Mary Essential Oil: This pure essential oil has been used by ancient Romans for various purposes such as food preparation, healing, and digestion. It is not just any other usual herb in our kitchen, it also has varieties of benefits that are very beneficial for our health. This pure essential oil is extracted from its leaves and has it has a scent similar to freshly cut herbs. Rose Mary essential oil has so many benefits one of which falls in the manufacturing process of healthcare products. It is believed that rosemary essential oil gives relief from stress and enhances the mood.
- The ingredients of Rose Mary essential Oil are lower the cortisol level in the brain that helps to calmly think over the situation and help react towards it. It also helps in the situation of prolonged stress and pressure on the mind.
2.Rose Mary essential oil can be used for aromatherapy as it has a wonderful fragrance it helps to lighten the mood, improve memory and relieve stress.
Using only a few drops of this aromatic natural essential oil can help get rid of the stress and help enlighten up your mood as well as release the happiness hormones in the body. Thus, using Rose Mary essential Oil either topically or taking aromatherapy can help you get relief from stress and any sort of pressure on the mind. It is one of the best essential oils for aromatherapy.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint Essential Oil is extracted from a fully-grown plat before it starts to flower. It is obtained through the steam distillation process of the fresh or partly dried plant. For ages, it has been used for the medicinal purpose as well as a flavoring agent. Nowadays it is very easy to spot this very beneficial product in tea packets, candies, soaps, and even medicines. It is believed that this pure essential oil can help relieve the stress and give relief to people.
- Peppermint essential oil has a very strong aroma that can help you focus and take your mind off the pressure and calm you to take further actions ahead.
- Peppermint essential oil can be used in a diffuser by simply adding few drops in the diffuser, its strong aroma will help you get rid of the pressure and stress in the mind.
These best essential oils for aromatherapy have ingredients that can be beneficial for the health as well as the body and because of their natural healing power they play an important part in getting relief from stress.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: It is one of the most commonly used best essential oils and has several benefits and uses in health and skin care as well as for cooking and other medicinal purposes as well. Lemongrass Essential Oil is extracted from the leaves of the plant and has a strong and fresh lemony and earthy scent. It is used in the preparation of several soups in Asian countries and is added as a flavoring agent. Lemongrass essential oil is also used to prepare tea in parts.
Pure Lemongrass Essential Oil has many properties such as antibacterial, antifungal, insecticidal and counterirritant, thus it has been used as an ingredient in various healthcare & natural organic body care products such as soaps, deodorants, lotions, and tonics, it is also believed to be insect repellent due to its high citral and geranial content. It is also believed that lemongrass essential oil can help reduce the impact and effects caused by stress and can help maintain the stability of mind and keep mind and body both healthy.
- Lemongrass essential oil has an aroma that has calming effects on the mind and the body and thus it helps to relieve pressure, agitation, insomnia and other problems caused due to stress.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil can, therefore, be used in several ways to get rid of the anxiety and stress, below mentioned are the ways you can use it to get effective results.
How to Use:
1.Diffuser: You can diffuse few drops of lemongrass essential oil in the air, its mild and relaxing aroma will freshen up your senses.
2.Inhale it: You can inhale the Lemongrass essential Oil directly by applying 1-2 drops on your hand or putting it into your handkerchief and inhaling before sleep.
- Use as massage oil: Take 8 drops of Lemongrass essential oil, 2 drops of Lavender essential oil and 4 tablespoons of carrier oil such as jojoba oil or coconut oil, put the blend in a container and use it as massage oil.
All the above-mentioned ways of use of Lemongrass essential oil can help give you relief from stress and relieve the pressure that creates stress, also its pleasing aroma will help you give a clear understanding regarding any situation and how to cope up with that situation.
There are so many brands in the market that manufacture the natural & organic body care products, but when we start using organic skin care products, we should make sure that those products are 100% natural and organic so that they do not cause any harm to the body later when used for the long run. Owlpure manufactures various organic skin care products those are prepared from the 100% pure and natural ingredients and have all the beneficiary properties that will help you get rid of your health and body related issues, without causing any side effects.
Owlpure has its own line of the best essential oils for aromatherapy and it has Rose Mary essential oil, Peppermint essential oil and Lemongrass essential oil that will help you get rid of the causes of stress and help you think properly in the situations that create anxiety and that cause you to worry. These best essential oils have any beneficiary ingredients that have powers to give you fresh essence and allow your mind to think differently and take decisions only upon being calm. The organic essential oils soothe your mind and help you focus on the situation and neglect the negative points that cause stress. The natural & organic essential oils are also used for other therapeutic skin care benefits especially for the oily skin check out for How to control oily skin with the help of organic essential oils?
The aforementioned organic essential oils will surely help you get relief from the stress and the pressures that are upon you and will help you get a clear understanding as to what causes stress and will relax your mind. Stress mostly occurs when we are not able to analyze the situation and when we start taking lots of burden on ourselves. If we get a clear understanding as to what is the cause then we can make up our mind about how to handle the particular situation and how to react in that particular situation.
Stress can occur to any person and because of the so fast paced life of today, where there is no time with any person to it and think about his health and situation that trouble him/her, the only way you can avoid and cure this is by taking time for yourself and analyzing how to deal in the situations, in the way you are most comfortable in and even after that if you are not able to cope up with the pressure on your mind and the stress then you must go for these natural & organic essential oils that will help you get relief in the most natural way without thinking about any side effects.